Join our server on Discord

Worst personal gaming moments.
Dead Rising 2, Case 6-2. *Spoilers*

*Spoilers, again*

So I was running around to get to where I was supposed to when I had my first few encounters with super zombies. Was happy that I still could slice them in half with the laser sword so I wasn't worried as I ran to my destination. That is, after I realized I was being pursuitted by frenetic fast zombies, which weren't nothing like the normal horde. I thinned my weapons out and tried to do a stupid stunt to grab OJ when I was low on life. Managed to drink it and restored life to full but by then one of the super zombies grabbed Chuck.

lol, that's when it all went downhill. As some of you might know, getting grabbed by a zombie means QTE time. In the PC, the QTEs can involve you shaking the mouse as if it was a Wiimote with motion sensor or to press any of the movement keys (WASD).

I normally am dextrous when it comes to QTEs, but I was being hella confused, and the ironic thing was that I was being shown exactly which key I had to push to break free. My left hand probably was thinking that WASD was Up, Left, Down and Right respectively, so my brain must've been expecting the game to tell me "Up, Left, Down and Right", so I took grand time trying to make the conversions for some reason, which was more than the one second you're given to do the QTE.

After failing the first time, I was pushed by the super zombie to the floor and kept being bitten, and I failed one, two, three, then four QTEs in succession because either I couldn't adjust to the keys it was asking me to push or I was just too unlucky to press the key I had pushed twice and therefore ruin the QTE.

You probably think I kept trying until I died, right? No. I was so annoyed that after losing 5 out of my 10 life squares to ONE zombie I just decided to Alt+F4 it all to hell, lol.

Needz more Paddlesaw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Worst personal gaming moments. - by Shadowknight - 10-12-2010, 04:33 PM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by DragonMasterX - 10-13-2010, 04:05 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Erethzium - 10-13-2010, 08:17 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Adym - 10-13-2010, 08:33 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Duck - 10-14-2010, 08:06 AM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by UnknownH - 10-14-2010, 01:17 PM
RE: Worst personal gaming moments. - by Lost - 10-15-2010, 04:19 AM