Join our server on Discord

Friends who've outgrown you?
Yeah, basically it's sad to think of this. Especially if you had friendly relations that span for years long. Only much to your sadness and disappointment that they no longer contact nor even pay a sliver of attention to you. If you're a fanartist, they no longer comment nor even see your work.

Probably some of you will respond with the likes of; "..Maybe they're distracted with their RL matters etc." Yeah, it will be a relief if that was the case then.

But what if the unfortunate truth was that they felt or worse, to have the gall to say straight in your face that "We've grown too apart," or "I've outgrown you?"

Imagine all those years of warm and friendly relations suddenly plummeting to a cold, silent, distant and apathetic treatment to you.. The feeling of something parallel to an old and discarded toy... That envy, jealousy when you see your ex-friend basking their new found acquaintance/s in the same warmth and company that you were once showered with in the past.

I admit I have the same dilemma at times that occasionally haunts my thoughts from time to time. This rant of mine could be petty, as this mostly apply on my personal online friendships.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...

Messages In This Thread
Friends who've outgrown you? - by SnK - 06-28-2010, 10:59 AM
RE: Friends who've outgrown you? - by SnK - 06-28-2010, 04:06 PM