Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(10-15-2009 04:49 AM)Maero Wrote: Temari blushed and cried out as she was pushed back and looked desperately up at the now nude Alex clone. She whimpered with need, wanting him so badly, and then suddenly felt tentacles wrap around her large, hardly covered breasts, nearly snapping the bikini as they began to play with her covered nipples. She then moaned loudly as the clone began to push against her clothes pussy, sinking his dick into her and bringing the little bikini with him.

She didnt even need to be ordered to do anything when she felt the tentacles at her lips, since she eagerly began to lick and suck it, moaning all the while. Please...I need seed...I need pleasure...Im so hungry...

The clone had the tentacles tear away the two piece bikini before he resumed fucking her. He looked at her naked body, and watched with glee and she sucked and licked a tentacle. The tentacles were very sensitive, and within minutes, the cock Temari sucking shot it's white cum onto Temari's face, and into her mouth. It began to wipe itself on her hair, as the clone grinned, fucking the sand ninja even harder now. "Swallow it, slut!" he ordered as he rammed his shaft into her tight wet walls.

((Tenten was in the arms of another clone, having had sex with him and a few others after drinking Hinata's milk.))

Suddenly Alex pulled his dick out of Rangiku's hungry ass, leaving her on the edge of orgasm, and pushed her off of him, and on to the bed with his great strength. "Well, I'll be leaving. There are other things I need to take care of, so I'll just let you sleep here," he said, zipping his pants up, his mighty cock now gone from her eyes. He was within arms reach. Rangiku could grab his hand, and stop him.

He began walking to the door, and if Rangiku did not say something to stop him, make a noise, or made a move after him, he would leave the room. "If you need anything, I am always willing to help, Rangiku...."

---------------

Jealousy and hate became mixed as Daisy watched Mike kiss and touch Peach. She was always the tomboy, always the more rebellious of the two Princesses. With Luigi dead, Peach was the person she cared about most in the world....Maybe more.

She tried to ignore it all, tried to fight back her emotions as she continued to push her fingers into her wet pussy, and her other hand rubbed and stroked her C sized breasts. Peach...Get away from him.... she begged, and if Mike looked closely enough, he would see small tears in her eyes.

Peach moaned as her Master kissed her lips, and she kissed back, though timidly. She wanted to rub herself against her Master's cock, but restrained herself, not having permission to do so. I love you, Master, Peach thought, moaning with every kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-16-2010, 02:40 PM