Join our server on Discord

Gratitude comes in many forms.
And one of those forms is to simply gather people who share the view of interest and appreciation of others who sacrifice their effort, time and money for our site, which keeps living on and continues being our beloved refuge and playground. I never know what goes behind the scenes or what went, but I know there's been next to none a topic about this, so I decided it was time to show gratitude to those who deserve it. If anybody doesn't appear in my list of thank yous, then it just means my memory sucks or I'm just being dumbily lazy, but it does not mean that person does not deserve gratitude, and if somebody else remembers and would like to thank them for their contributions to the site, then be welcome to do so. :)

First of all, I'd like to thank Lord Patamon, because no matter what sort of bug or glitch there appears in the forum, he's always there ahead of time to stomp it and obliberate it before we even have time to complain about it. Making sure of how everything is always in place, and delving into the forum mechanics to keep surprising us with updates and new add-ons. I thank you.

Next, senjuro, I'm pretty sure everybody knows of his financial efforts for the DaD, and his continous zeal to keep everything in as good shape as possible. He always tries to befriend every newbie even since I joined and as far as I'm concerned, you deserve a big applause if anything. I thank you.

Shadowknight and Wolven Backlasher, guys, you've been alongside me ever since we decided to storm in the RPG section back at the begginings of '06, and look at how insanely big and crammed up it's become. It's all thanks to you two, the initiators, and now we all are enjoying the bustling activity in every role-playing forum it's wrought. I thank you two.

To every other member of the staff, Admin and Moderator alike, they are awesome, just by being there. That means that the site is always ready to defend against any distortion or error in the standard parameters and it's what makes the site safe to surf on. Keeping rockin'. I thank you too.

I'm done with my small list of thank yous, but I believe everyone can help in making it even bigger as it deserves to be, by thinking about people who have made a great impact in DaD and thanking them for what they've done if you feel like they aren't appreciated enough, or just want to give a shout out. DaD would not be standing, nor be the same as it is today without these people, so guys, pay your respects as due :3

Thank you in advance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Gratitude comes in many forms. - by DragonMasterX - 07-29-2009, 01:49 AM
RE: Gratitude comes in many forms. - by Kurtz - 07-29-2009, 12:31 PM