Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
BlushBlush
(12-04-2008 05:29 AM)Kundral Wrote: There are an infinate number of paralell wolrds and there is an even greater number of alternate planes of existance. On one of the planes in one of the worlds IS the digiworld. On another is the season 3 wolrd and it continues like that. Everything is a reality. Nothing is unreal. What we say and do here does not affect the digiworlds as the things have already happened and when a new episode or somthing comes out is already happened and a interplanular being sent us an immage of what happened. I hope this clears some things up for you.

i think the exact same thing about the infinite parallel worlds and i (which i've never told anyone this) hope to one day make a device that will let me go to those other worlds

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by digifan1 - 12-04-2008, 02:11 PM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-09-2008, 08:45 AM