Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
OOC: This is a RP game for Angewomons Lover & me alone. Don't make me made of its a so ass spanking for you! :@

IC: Henry was walking the sitting in his hometown's local mega mall in the food court that holds over 20 types of food stores. He was mixing large and thick mint & chip milk shack with his plastic spoon and sighing as he just lost yet another girlfriend cause of his sister's annoyingness. "That brat she always comes into my room and bothers me at the wrong times. Its not enought that I let her keep Terriermon as her baby to make her happy but she won't let me have time to have my own fun. I mean the last girl I had left when Susie came into my room and wanted to play cops and robbers as the girl was giving me a blow job!" He eats some ice cream to try and feel better then adds. "I know mom's death hurt susie's mind alot and I can't really be mad at her for all our sakes she could have a nervus break down. I just wish I could find a girl that would help me with my problem and still love me in so many ways. Damn it this ice creams NOT helping." Henry says as he keeps taking small bites and sucks from it.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL) - by Tank Cop - 09-19-2008, 01:02 PM