Join our server on Discord

yet another Teen Titans thread
From reading posts here and there, it looks like more than a few of you are into Teen Titans. Never bothered with it myself until today. Wow! What a sweet show! I've been looking for something to fill the void left by Digimon (as I can't watch it without cable in my apartment) and I think I might have found it.

I was a bit hesitent to get into it at first, because the style reminded me too much of other cartoons I didn't like (namely the last couple incarnations of the Batman series), but actually tuning in and watching for a few inutes changed my mind instantly. The characters are far more expressive than Bruce Wayne or his Dick ever were, and the plots are really interesting and look like they could get really immersive over time. Plus the animators weren't afraid to draw actual chests on any of the girls (always a plus) and I actually somehow found that Beast Boy to be kinda cute (despite the fact that, to the best of my limited knowledge thus far, he's kind of a freak and stuff).

Other fans here? I know you've been drawing fanart and posting it in the artists section, but discuss the show or say why you like it now. Also, I caught a commercial on Cartoon Network while away the other day for the upcoming second season of it. Will Kids WB still be showing season 1? I want to get a good handle on the plot before watching much more, if possible

Messages In This Thread
yet another Teen Titans thread - by milk me! - 01-19-2004, 05:20 PM
[No subject] - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 01-19-2004, 06:42 PM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 01-20-2004, 04:45 AM
[No subject] - by The One Caron - 01-20-2004, 07:42 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-20-2004, 03:19 PM
[No subject] - by fatpat60 - 01-25-2004, 12:54 PM
[No subject] - by Rikaryo2000 - 01-25-2004, 01:42 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-25-2004, 03:55 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 01-31-2004, 03:39 PM