Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
Saphire quickly entered her room and made her way to her stereo. She openned the cd tray and placed the cd into the slot. The wolfess grabbed the remote and sat on her bed and pressed a button.
The OCA
Moving in after her, Kurtz also sat down softly next to her on the bed, and, chuckling softly, he smiled. "Finally... I get to hear this band..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No,just a special serum I made.Makes lost body parts grow back."Amat said as he sat down in a chair.
As she pressed the button the music started to play she moved to the back of the bed and leaned against the wall and closed her eyes listening to the music and lyrics her ears twitched to the sound "Oh this is a good band." a smile grew across her muzzle "This is very good, indeed."
The OCA
Listening to the lyrics quietly, Kurtz gave off a small chuckle, as he leaned forward - resting his head on his claw as he just listened.... silently...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked at Kurtz and smiled "Kurtz..come here." she motioned slightly with her paws.
The OCA
Ears twitching, Kurtz slowly responded, and, moving himself back - leaned against the wall beside Saphire. "U-Uhmm... y-yes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled "No I mean lean back against me, so I can cuddle with you."
The OCA
Kurtz, blinking, nodded. "Uhhh... O-okay..."

Moving his body slowly, he crawled a little up - in front of Saphire, before then starting to lower himself down and rest on Saphire's body. "Is this it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mmhmm" As Kurtz lowered himself onto her tummy she gently placed her paws around his neck resting them onto his chest hugging him close "perfect."
The OCA