Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted, but after your Lemon hits gold, Stephen King will destroy your hard drive and steal it away from ya!

~Here's some advice for a block~
Take a deep breath and call up a friend of yours, and when you get a reply, answer with a "Guess What?." From here on the story will follow a natural progression where whatever's fogging your mind will transfer along your phoneline. As you naturally unfold whatever conversation you had, end with a stunning conclusion. Take another deep breath and say goodbye to your brick wall.

I wish this actually worked for you.
:( The block now even bigger....SIghs ,.....Granted.....

I wish for someone to help me with an art block....please
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Granted but my help probably will do no good... (I can't draw to save my life)

Just relax! Listen to music or something. Simply dozing helps me when I can't come up with anything to put into a lemon.

I wish that my advice would actually help...
Granted, it helps too much.

I wish that something nice would happen to me.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted, you are pumped with power until standing 800 ft tall and having a complete muscled body. But you keep recieving and your body can't hold it up anymore, then you blow up.

I wish Kyo would have a more resistant body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted, spam powers turns me back to normal.

I wish something nice happened to DMX.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted, I become Tiamat and have other 800 ft tall hot dragonesses all for me alone while you get a Pie.

I wish for you to enjoy that Pie.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted, but everything seems to be going wrong for me today, so when I find the pie, it falls through a trap door and splats over a huge pit of spikes.

I wish that I could sit down and just think. In complete silence.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted... BUT NOT PROMISED!!!

I wish I could watch DMX with his lovely dragoness... *looking up* Well, HELLO there! *drool*
Granted, *suddenly goes to use notepad and sends Pokepimp falling onto a set of nice sharp spikes*

I wish that something good will happen to me. I've been soaked, I've been unable to see this morning because of my searing headache, and I'm sitting here drinking a cup of tea.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds