Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Crimson: Granted, but now I have to ruin the reference. It was from a Saturday Night Live sketch of Celebrity Jeopardy. I can give you a link to the clips if you want, they'll make you rofl!

*eats some more popcorn, until his and Saphire's paws both reach for some at the same time, a blush forming under his fur* Uh, go ahead, Saph. *pulls his paw away*

Ada: *smiles* Thanks wolfey. *summons a couple of beers as the game is about to begin, her tail wrapped around Blythe*

Zorromon: I wish for a new sword.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but its a plastic one

Saphire: *blushes softly* thanks Crimson *gently takes the popcorn and pops in her mouth and munches it then looks at Crimson and gives hima cute smiles*

Blythe: Ah thank you..*grabs the beer and takes a sip before wrapping his free arm around Ada*

I wish to know why the lions kept Matt Millen
The OCA
Granted, but you forget everything else in the process.

Crimson: No problem. *grabs some more popcorn afterwards and smiles towards Saphire before he munches on it, his eyes looking into her blue*

Ada: *rests against Blythe while kickoff begins, the vixen nuzzling his side before taking a sip from her beer*

I wish to know why the Bears haven't had a consistent quarterback since Kramer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted its because they keep thinking they can win a championship with just defense alone

Saphire: *blushes slighty as she keeps looking at Crimson*

Blythe: *rests his head against Ada's watching the players run after the ball, tightening his hug on her*

I wish to know how good that Statue of Liberty play was ran by Boise St against Oklahoma
The OCA
Granted. *hands you a newspaper* Sorry, I didn't see that game, I don't watch a lot of College football. *shrugs*

Crimson: *smiles softly whilst he continues looking at Saphire, his tail wagging slowly*

Ada: *kisses his chest before watching the game below, still resting against Blythe*

I wish for some pizza.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but its pick up only

Saphire: *smiles softly then kisses Crimson on his cheek*

Blythe: Hey Ada..wanna see if we can add a little bit more...action..hmm? *grins as he softly caresses her waste with his paw*

I wish for a beer.
The OCA
Granted, but its gone flat.

Crimson: *blushes a little more under his fur before his paw softly caresses her cheek before he returns the kiss on Saphire's cheek*

Ada: *smirks as she finishes her beer* Go ahead, sexy, I'm liking this idea already.

I wish for the key to Atlantis.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but as soon as you dive into the water you drop and lose it

Saphire: *sighs softly and sits down on the sofa*

Blythe: *grins as he finishes off his beer and smashes it against a spectator's head* Public yiffing go figure *clicks his fingers and his clothes whisp away revieling his nicely shaped wolf body* Wanna ride? *winks*

I wish for new rock bands to emerge
The OCA
Granted, but they are as awful as sin.

Crimson: Saphy... *sits down next to her* ...something wrong? *tail droops*

Ada: Don't worry, if anyone complains, I'll turn them into a toad. *murrs lightly as she lifts ups her Bears jersey, only her black bra separating her voluptuous breasts from his muzzle*

I wish for a crossbow.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but it has no bolts

Saphire: *smiles softly*

Blythe: *growls as he easily undoes her black bra by nipping the middle part of her black bra letting it slide to the sides showing her VERY nice mounts and murrs sat the sight* Mmhhh..*takes her nipple into his maw and starts suckling on it*

I wish for a motorcycle
The OCA