Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: PARTY! THANKS KYO! *lets the Renamon and AquaVeemon swarm around him* (Sweet, I think I have an idea for my 1k character upgrade and I'm going to look around for a new signature. Can't wait till the other SDP members get here, but until then, PARTY!)

Circumstance: Who was that guy with the yellow eyes anyways that you banished into your mind Kyo, you think LAVIYH is safe in there now?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: *thinks* Dunno, but I've trapped many other monsters there and not one has gotten out or hurt anyone.

LAVIYH: You twat! *runs away from a giant beast looking like the Nemesis*
Beast: Voices! *chases after LAVIYH*

Kurtz: Hey, don't forget me! *grabs a Renamon and an Aquaveemon and immediately heads to the NC-17 room* Let's enjoy ourselves while we wait!
Kyo: *picks up another Renamon and Aquaveemon* It's a good thing me and Kurtz can split bodies, eh? *goes to the NC-17 room as well*

Circumstance: Come on, Crimson! Get your own lot and come on in!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution: Sounds like a good idea, thanks! *grabs a AquaVeemon, Lilamon, and a Renamon and closes the NC-17 room behind him*

Circumstance: Lots of yiffing noises come out from the NC-17 room, but what about the other digimon that weren't chosen outside the room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: They get sent to Shadow, DMX, Pokepimp, and any other person who SPAMS and RP's along with us.

Circumstance: *Yiff* I like fun... *clicks fingers and Lurea appears* Here, Crimson, a big treat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution: Oooh, well if it isn't my favorite dragonness, care for another "massage"? *takes Lurea over to the bed for a while*

Circumstance: After hours of pure yiffing, everyone falls over to the floor and sleeps, all unable to move.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: *wakes up* Good thing I took that pill before I did all'a that yiffing, or else I'd be unable to mo-- *twitches, and finds out he can't move* Oh great, I'm wide awake, and can't move. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Circumstance: I dunno what type of pill he took...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution: It was the one that makes him dive into the matrix.

Circumstance: We're at war with robots for the survival of mankind.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Bring out the pies, guns, spam, pies and even more spam to deal with them.

Circumstance: *clicks fingers and a random horny female digimon appears in front of Shadow* Don't worry, she won't hurt you. *grins* If it's a Renamon, I made sure it wouldn't hate you. No matter what.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution: You forget. SPAM.

Renamon: *starts strangling Shadow*

Circumstance: It's impossible for Shadow not to make Renamon strangle him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Lucky thing that White doesn't want to strangle him, then.

Circumstance: *yawn* Remind me never to oversleep again. I think I missed a load of posts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds