Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Or I could heal him, too." Mar finally said after hearing the terrible experience which Slash had had. "Ointment will leave more pain afterwards, trust me, I know."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, could you? That'd be great, Mar...." Ky grins.
"Before I do so, tell me... uhm... what's his name?" Mar asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My name...is Slash." He said growling softly at the pain.
Mar smiled a bit. "Okay, Slash, tell me where do you exactly feel the pain."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash wimpered. "My ankel...and my ass really hurt."
Mar nodded. "Don't worry, I'll help you." he nodded once again to himself, then put his claws on Slash's ankle gently. From the soft and careful touch, Slash wouldn't be able to feel it, but Mar was actually touching it, but after accomodating perfectly, the claws started to glow white. In few seconds, energy started entering Slash, starting to be a quick pain that lasted at most three seconds from his bone accomodating.

"It'll be over soon..." he muttered. His energy started to repair Slash's ankle completely, but also gave him a strange good feeling of bliss and soothing in the meantime. And after Slash's ankle was completely healed, Mar kept transferring energy, but just so Slash's bliss and comfort got boosted more and he could enjoy the new lack of pain. "How are you feeling right now?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash shivered, feeling the pain first. He winced softly, but other then that, held all his pain in. As the second part took over, the pleasure building slowly, he smiled and just let the energy relax him. He mewwed gently and smiled up at Mar and Ky, happiness allover his face. "I...feel great now."
Mar grinned in relief, "I'm glad," but even though this may or may not dissapoint Slash, Mar stopped giving him energy thus, stopping the pleasurable feeling from being inside Slash, though his wounds remained healed. Otherwise, any more energy would be turned into power inside Slash's body and Mar was in no way attempting to power up anyone with his energy transferring. "Hope you don't mind, but I can't keep making you feel good. Though your wounds are totally healed up!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Anyone know where Gunter is? I haven't seen him in the last few days here. :cry: