Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Slash blushed softly at the kiss, feeling his fur being blown around a little.
Ky gasps and laughs a bit, backing off of the shirt.
cronos took off Ky's shirt as well as give him a kiss.
Veemon's Followers
Ky lets him, kissing him back, hugging him.
"Wait here with your little sleepy head brother, I'll fix something up, be right back." he smiled, then went to the kitchen, almost immediatly, he found what he looked for and started to prepare an own recipe of curried rice, so he wouldn't use up too much of Ky's ingredients, as Mar hadn't had exactly permission to use them in the first place.

Just some minutes afterwards, Mar came with a big bowl of curried rice, with some tasty looking seasoned meat on it's side, and a glass of milk. "Hope you like spicy things, Flick." he grinned and put the tray and glass of milk on a table next to where Flicker was.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow- it looks yummy-" Flicker said. "Well, I never ate anything spicy before- just food that provides light nourishment- that smells delicious!" he said cheerily.

"Nice to meet you, Dei." Blue said, side-stepping a monster and giving it a clothesline, cracking the floor. "...so.... how do you know about me?"
Slash immediatly hugged the two of them smilling and nuzzling both of their chests.
"I kidnapped your friend... um... Sothe, I think her name was," says Dei casually.
"Sothe? Oh, I remember her, she's Cronos's old girlfriend. " Blue replied gingerly. "So... she told you about me? Privacy nowadays..."
"Nah," says Dei. "Cronos and Ky mentioned you when I threatened to destroy all their friends."