Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Slash put his hand on Ky's sholder, motionning for them to follow. "He came this far, at least hear him out."
icecream vendorman: what'll ya have today

cronos: oreo please.

icecream vendorman: right away. *two minets later* here ya go!

cronos: thanks *hands him a ten* keep the change.

cronos walked to a nearby to a condemed house and whent to the second floor.
Veemon's Followers
Ky shakes his head. "He obviously has nothing to do but call me childish...."
Slash just put an arm around Ky's sholder. "And sitting here and moaping is going to prove him wrong how?" He said in a gentle tone. "If you want to show him you aren't childish, then go and listen to what he has to say. If you want to show him that he was right about you acting childish, then stand here all day... me... I am going to go listen to what he has to say." He said taking a step forward.
Ky just stays silent, eyes moving about but never once meeting Slash's. I have something like this to deal with and they call me childish.... Ky doesn't say a word. He jumps on his bladeboard and follows Cronos.

Light snores can be heard from Flamey, who has already fallen asleep.
cronos then moves up to the roof and stares at the sky while eating.
Veemon's Followers
"Okay, I'm here," says Ky.
"good you came." cronos finished his icecream and kissed Ky on the lips. he pulled away and said: "i don't know why but i've been horney ever sence i died and its been driving me up the wall."
Veemon's Followers
Ky gasps, not expecting that at ALL. He just stares at Cronos, bladeboard temporarily forgotten by his feet.
he kissed ky again, compleately forgetting that Slash was there, and this time he teased Ky's lips with his teeth.
Veemon's Followers