Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: *changes in MIB outfit and uses the memory wipe device on the fans outside* You didn't see anything, they are just people in costumes, now go home.

Circumstance: The WereGarurumon crave some tail and are bored with buttsex for now.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: make enough renamon and gatomon to go around who digivolve and give them all the tail they need....;)

Circumstance: :shock:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Stuff them in an orgy lemon.

Curcuimstance; most requests aren't answered.
Solution:

Circumstance: Most of them need better ideas or else their lemon sex scenes will dwindle into the dust, and become something rather, not well done or completed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: The writers of the DaD will gather our knowledge to form superb plots to enhance the sex scenes.

Circumstance: We can't agree on a single idea.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: The more the merrier......

Circumstances: The Digimon think they want to act it out in a first ever hentai digimon movie because its so good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Tell me, How is that a circumstance? They can use the SFX room.

Circumstance: Some idiot filled my castle with Renamon, Gatomon and Weregarurumon- theres an orgy- the place is HELL messed up- and I can't move!! We're all the way here in Romania so no one can help, and theres a strange force that prevents anyone from getting here dead or alive or immaterially. I am too submisive, so I just let them do what they want. That includes "Stuff with a certain human", because I'm the only in the castle at the moment!
Solution:-Nny falls from the Heavens.-

TuL:holy shit,again?.....stop blowing up angels...

Nny:yeah..well...work time.-he runs into GVC's Castle and stabs anything that moves.-

Circumstance.:still LG's Reaction....
Solution: Do we really need one? *slams Pie in Gabu's face* There's the solution.

Circumstance: We need beer to break havoc, provide it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: I am not a beer person but..... Beer anyone!

Circumstance: No one is showing up...you provide the guests....and the band...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds