Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar shook his head, "I've told him that some times already." he stuck out his tongue and laughed a bit, but then sighed. "He can't stop when it comes to get power from others..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know if he's as strong as Dei, and I also don't know if I'm a match for either, but we've gotta stop him somehow...."
As Kai go through the firey fangs and eyes Kai stopped for a moment and a tear fell on one of his eyes. "Why is there a tear on my face my be I am some how link to Humon by the Shadow-Demon Shurikan." said Kai as he pick up his sword and gather Energy and swinged it and made a door appeared. "That must be where Humon is at." said Kai as he rushed and open the door. After he open the door, shadow like hands grabbed him. "What the hell?!" said Kai as he was being pulled in. After the hand pulled him in he saw Humon Rolled up in a corner. "Hum..." said Kai as he was musled by the Shadow hands.
"I never could stop him, I tried to remain as a friend rather than his enemy... he only copied fire attacks from me." Mar growled silently. "Regis's a pain in the ass... there has to be a way to stop him."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And we're gonna find it...."
"Of course, but first..." Mar looked onto Flicker. "We should help Flicker."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I missed you too Flamey!!" Flicker hugged his brother.

"-I'm fine, really- I can live without powers for a while- now that I think of it... Ky was the one who attacked him first- Rieger was- messing with us-" Flicker said.
"I did? When?"

"Looky!" said Flamey. "Mar and I got you a drink!" He hands Flicker the bottle of juice."
"The backhand thing- oh thanks! I'm really thirsty- did you get one for Ky?" Flicker accepted the juice gratefully.
Mar looked over them. "Oh! Wait just a bit!"

Mar disappeared, and barely a minute later, he appeared with another fruit juice bottle, and then handed it to Ky. "Here you are, sorry not to have bought one in the first place."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad