Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Blaize broke free. "I really don't care whether I exist or not, It's my job, and I'll do it! I love that guy!" he said stubornly- and bounded off towards the side where Keres was fuming. Blaize said nothing, he just watched Keres with (awkward how this happened) hopeful puppy-dog eyes.

Flicker tried to conjure something- just sparks. "Well- you're right then-" he pulls out Vermilion's credit card out of his protective pouch. "Mr. Verm told me to hold it for him!"
Dark Keres sighs. "Love him ei?... And I thought you guardians can't love... Fine Fine... I'll go make him calm down." Dark Keres says, giving Blaize his stuff. "Wait here..." Dark Keres tells Blaize then hits the unaware Keres on the head with a mallet, knocking him out, then Dark Keres drags the unconscious Keres inside. "There, happy?"
"You hide things there too?" Mar grinned, then helped both up. "Want me to carry you either of you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaize was shocked. "HEY!!" he complained as he ran inside after them.

"Yeah, and nah- I'll walk- I wanna carry Flamey too, I miss that-" Flicker said.
"Heh, sure!" Mar grinned and walked with the outside the cave. "Do we go now?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Keres carried Keres into our room, where he laid him on the bed. "Hmmm... " Dark Keres creates plushie toys out of thin air, a racoon plushie and a plushie that looked like Blaize and then put them in Keres arms. Then he walks outside and sees Blaize. "Blaize, let's go get some Ice Cream."
"O-Okay... Hold on first..." Blaize said- he went beside the bed- and stepped aside, leaving a clone in his place.

"Take care of him- Kay?" Blaize told the clone.

"SIR!" The Clone resaponded.

"Hey- DK- That Racoon is- Keres's old friend, right?" Blaize asked.
Flamey grins and hugs onto Flicker, liking to be with him again.
Flicker flips him onto his back, and carries him. "So where to?"
"Anywhere, I'm hungry!"