Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Blaize sighs. "Yap- I can't allow that though!" He smirked- as if he were evil- and dived under. (Music from jaws can be heard in the background)
Flamey gives a happy little rowl and thumps his tail on the ground.
"Yeah?" Mar wagged his tail as he smiled and looked over the two.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-You and Flamey hungry?" Flicker smiled, closing his eyes.
"Kinda... though what you gave me to eat filled a bit of my stomach, thank you by the way." Mar nodded, then he heard a growl and looked on his belly, immediatly blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey actually hadn't eaten since his arrival to find his brother, and is beyond hungry.
Dark Keres grabs Blaize just in time before Keres turned around and slashed the water in half with the time blade in rage. "Look, I know you're immortal when you're a guardian, but you should be careful when Keres has his Time Blade, it can simply turn time around and make you disappear as if you were never born." Dark Keres said as he tied Blaize up and carried him to the room they were staying in. "Hey! If you're done being pissed off, be sure to remember to put some clothes on this time!" He shouted at Keres as he went into the building. Keres was just slashing the water around and burning down the surroundings with the Roullete Gun.
"And I think your brother is in most need of food right now." Mar looked over Flamey, his blush disappearing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I can either conjure food from the surroundings-" Flicker looks around. "-or maybe we can order take out with Mr. Vermilion's credit card."
"Hmm... I wouldn't like you fainting for losing energy, Flicker." Mar said with a slight nod, then went to them and knelt, smiling. "Why don't we go back to the hotel and help us up with your 'friend's credit card?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad