Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Flamey grins and gives his brother a kiss on the cheek, just randomly.
"Well..." Mar looked over Flicker. "I would do it to you too."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker hugs his brother with one strong arm, and gives him a light noogie. "Good to hear that!"
"Hey!" Flamey grins and folds his ears flat, then grabs Flicker from behind and wrestles him to the ground.
Mar looks at both of them and smiles. "Cute picture of a moment..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker laughs as they wrestle each other playfully, he hasn't played in a long, long time. "You think so?" He sticks his tongue out a bit as flamey wrestles him down-
Flamey is too busy trying to pin Flicker! He laughs and eventually just lays flat-out on top of him.
"Of course." Mar sticked out his tongue while closing one eye.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker laughs happily, letting his brother lie down on him, he rubs Flamey's back contently, it was great to have his brother back. "I love ya, Bro." he sighed in contentment. "-Oh yeah- Mar?"
Even though Blaize tried to cheer him up, Keres was still quite angry and went to the other side of the spring, where he kept on grumbling about Seit.

Dark Keres approaches Blaize, sighing. "uhhh... I really don't know what to do with him anymore... When he gets mad he stays mad..." Dark Keres said as he washes himself in the spring, beside Blaize.

((OOC: I love this RP))