Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
(and he liiives...turns out i had an SUV in my eye....)

".......my base got fucked up by Keres and i want answers as to why..."

Seit getting annoyed,he puts his hands in his pockets and looks away from Cerberus

"why did you come back for me...."
"Don't you remember what I told you? I'll help you if it's the last thing I do." Cerberus said.

Blaize dropped the firewall. "I am sorry for what he did, I'll do anything to make up for it as long as it doesn't go against the rules." Blaize said, lowering his head, and bowing down to Seit. "Just don't hurt Keres..."
".....get up..."

Seit's eyes become hooded,but he looks very pissed.

"DONT BOW TO ME...ever again...."

Seit's Fangs Bare as he grits his teeth and balls his fist a bit.

"I...want him to know...never to Fuck with my base or my Brothers....or so help me god...i will tear his soul....APART!"
Blaize got up, and nodded. "I will. Thank you." Blaize said, and he went away. "Let's go, Keres... I must speak with you."

"Issues." Cerberus muttered. "Tell me everything."

OOC: I have to close the store, I'll be back!
(OCC: eye is bugging the fuck outta me,brb)
OOC: I suggest you go to bed, post again later. lol
OCC: my hair is getting in my eyes all the time,i believe im fine ^.^*ties hair up* that should help*thumbs up*)
OOC: Kay!
not knowing where anyone is, bored to death, and tired as hell, Cronos lept through the trees untill he came to the nearist millatary headquarters. he walked up to the sectary and asked where Sothe,s room was. upon arriving, he sat on the couch and threw knives at a target on the wall. he soon got bored of that and started to make patterans. he then took a nap on the tree outside.
Veemon's Followers
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Blaize got up, and nodded. "I will. Thank you." Blaize said, and he went away. "Let's go, Keres... I must speak with you."

"Issues." Cerberus muttered. "Tell me everything."

"i dont need to Explain anything......why would you want to know..."

Seit gets alittle bit more upset,as he incases himself in a Strong Dark Aura.