Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OCC: i felt like its time to bring back the old DaD and stop with this"Seit The Reaper" buissness....that was just a diguise from my old DaD person....so now im back....in a sense....
OOC: Well, welcome back!
OCC: thanks..
The smoke clears, Blaze stands in the Hole. He had cushioned Keres from impact- and he didn't look happy. "How... dare... you... You've gone too far this time... Seit." Blaize said slowly- suddenly he moved, Keres landed on his feet- only to see Blaize as a blur of deadly flames- in a split second- several explosive impacts connected with seits body, Blaize darted in the air- explosion after explosion- thirty four consecutive explosions in a nano second- sending Seit's body down hard- and driving him several feet into the groun- Blaize's speed was phenomenal- he disappeared- and Appeared as a flaring red, orange and yellow comet, heading straight for Seit's body. "AEGIS IMPACT!!"

A massive explosion ensued, yet- it was silent.

Smoke, dust and debris settled down- and Blaize Skid several feet away. "w-what!?"

Seit was unharmed by the final attack- and even more- he was fully healed. But what shicked him was...

"CERBERUS!!" Blaize growled "What are you doing!? He attacked my V.I.B.!!"

"I said I would protect him until I find a way to help him. That's what I'll do, rookie." Cerberus said casually, putting down the Bitfrost-Barrier.

The two stared each other down, a climatic battle between ice and fire... Canis and Felis...

Who will win? What is Cerberus going to do now? Find out, on the next chapter of-

OOC: I think I should name the RP! Any suggestions?
OCC:hmm....Of Guardians and Demons?

IC: seit's body rose,effortlessly out of the ground and to his feet.a Dead,Evil Grin plastered over his mouth.the sick Freak acually enjoyed the beating he took.he walked right by Cerberus.

".....what brings you....back to my...neck of the woods."
"Stuff and stuff. How's it going? I heard you started some kind of "brotherhood" organization thing." Cerberus said lazily. "Do anything rash lately?"
"oh...real funny....but im not in the mood for games..i want that Punk's Head in my hands...detached from its body..."

Seit's did a Vertical 360 and he started walking toward Keres.
A wall of solid flames apeared before Seit. Blaze was growling... not his usual cheery self.

"Well, You're not really allowed to do that- but if you explain what he did to you- I can help." Cerberus explained.
Seit cockly smiles at Cerberus.

"dead men tell no tales..."

Seit Simply teleports to the other side of the wall.

(it seems as though 100 rabid Weasles have latched on to my eye and started to dig it out...bed time..)
Seit teleported right into a fire platform- a trap Blaize had set on the other side just in case Seit did this- But Cerberus deteleported Seit back before he was immolated.

"I ask not the dead man for tales. I ask him for details." Cerberus said seriously.