Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"nice to meet ya flamey"
Veemon's Followers
Blue came out of his daydream- and ran after Zeke.

"Zeke- I- I'm so sorry about Cronos..." Blue said, catching up to Zeke.

"Hehe- I knew you were going to do that!" Ryon said cheerfully.

"H-hi- Actually- I AM Flicker- I just look like Flamey- y-you know? Chaos?" Flicker said hesitantly. Cronos reminded him of Jura a bit.
OOC: You seem to have forgotten Wolfie :P Mar is with Flamey in the woods, 1-2 miles away from Flicker and Ky, and he kissed him softly in his lips once lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ohh, duh, my bad.

Flamey blinks in surprise, but kisses him back::::
''I hope Flicker hurries up... I'm starving here...'' Mar sweatdropped, then broke the kiss as he held Flamey close to him, Mar would faint soon if he didn't eat something, he had been without food for 5 days now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he leans his head down low, his body shuddering.

"well, I moved to Japan a little while ago with my mom. I went to take a walk one day because I was feeling a little lonely. I came up to this large set of stairs and saw a large set of stairs. then it started to snow, and this device slammed into the ground in front of me.

I picked it up, and it pulled be through this large tunnel and..."

he stops as tears start dripping on his lap, his fists clenched, and shaking.
"oh, ok flicker." he held out his hand "we've never had a formal introduction. i'm cronos. and you can quit studdering. i don't bite. much. anyways, we have to have a little talk that blue will never hear about. right Ky?"
Veemon's Followers
"I don't know," says Ky. "About what?"
Kai put his arm around Humon and said "It ok you could stop there. It's ok, you can cry on me if you want." and he started to brush humon's hair with his fingures.
"not with you, with flicker. but if you just "happen to overhear" you won't tell him. got it?"
Veemon's Followers