Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''But they AREN'T going to talk Flicker.'' Mar told him, he let his arm go, ''Still- I can't force you do what you don't want to do...'' he lowered his ears. ''Please, if you are staying, then come back to Flamey, ok?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I promise." Flicker said. "I'm not going to let them fight."
Mar nodded and patted Flicker's head, ''Good boy...'' he then turned his look to Flamey, ''Now, let's go Flamey, we have to let them alone for a moment, your brother will join us later.'' he smiled to him and then quickly lifted him in his strong arms- then he teleported away from them at least a mile away, just nearby a cave inside the forest.

''We are here...'' Mar announced, still carrying Flamey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You don't have to let us do anything, Flicker. I'm not wasting my time with this scumbag, and he's not the one calling the shots tonight. Fight by yourself, Vermin." With that, Ky walks off.
Vermilion gritted his teeth, but he knew better than to fight in front of "Chaos."

"So wuzzup little guy? How's stuff on the other side?" Vermilion asked.

"Okay- I'm happy to be with my little brother again- I missed him a lot-" Flicker replied.

"Yeah- I know, lil' bro- Jura misses him too- oh- and he misses ya too!" Vermilion teased.

"Tell him to stay away from my brother!" Flicker said, stomping hios foot.

"Hehe- just teasin' kid! oh yeah- and if you need a good paw- give me a call, got that memorized? Damn- that didn't sound right-" Vermilion said- and disappeared.

Flicker smiled. "He's... different." Flicker thought to himself. He then followed Ky, meaning to talk to him about Blue.
Ky walks outside. His eyes are still glowing blue with his pupils silver, and he leans with arms and feet crossed against a tree, staring at the ground. He doesn't look dangerous, but he doesn't look to be in the mood to talk either.
Mar soon sighed and sat down besides a tree, then let Flamey on the ground next to him, ''Sorry to have taken you away from your brother even for this little time... I know you want to be with him, Flamey.'' he lowered his ears, his tail swishing around slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey doesn't know what to say. Mar could never have seen anyone, young or old, as muddled up as the young dragon was right then. He just leans against Mar, looking for a source of comfort perhaps, or maybe just because he wanted to.
Mar tried to comfort Flamey by caressing his neck with one claw, not directly looking on him, nor saying anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you think they're talking about?" asks Flamey quietly.