Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
ooc: Sure thing!
"Blue wolf," said Flamey, wishing Shadow would just show him his brother.
''Yes, he means... Blue.'' Mar reassured while nodding slowly, he stood a bit and stayed close to Flamey- no matter how nice Shadow was being then, he was very aware of his dark aura.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
occ: i'm going on a trip. i'll be back in a week or so.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Awww... okay... we'll miss you! Have a nice trip!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Good luck, Blue Rover!
ooc: have a good trip- enjoy, and don't forget to pack extra underwear!

ic:
A flicker of rage flashed in Shadow's eyes for a split second, he closed them, and got up slowly. he was thinking- ("So Chaos hesitated to kill Blue... there may be hope yet... Blue is MINE.")

Shadow smiled innocently. "Okay... I'll give you Chaos back... he was so much younger than you when I found him... He needs his family." Shadow said cheerfully, turning around so that they wouldn't see the tear dripped domn his face from the corner of his eye. ("What is wrong with me... why am I crying...")

[Shadow Realm]

Chaos: I- what's- UH- I feel- weird- I-I- think i'm g-gonna pee-

Jura: You're not going to pee, you're going to-

Chaos: UNGH- *Moans loudly* *splurt-splurt-*

Jura: -cum.

Chaos... come back to me... I need you...

Chaos: Huh? oh... Jura? Can you that was awesome- I hope I get molested/raped all the time!

Jura: *sweats*

Chaos: Can you help me put my clothes back on? Shadow needs me- and... he sounds weird, something's wrong...

Jura: Sure thing- kid.
''...'' Mar stayed silent, at one point, he felt sorry that Shadow would lose someone dear to him, he felt ashamed of that thinking, he was feeling bad for someone he didn't know, and on top of that, someone with a dark aura.

He easely dealt with that awkward feeling, then resumed thinking about Flamey, a slight smile could be seen in his face as he thought that at least, he'd be able to be with his brother again. He just hoped... everything would go fine now, without complications.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chaos appeared in front of Shadow, his cheeks still a little red. "Mr. Shadow- what's wrong? You're... different-"

"Of course I'm not different... See?" Shadow said, smiling cheerfully.

Chaos stared at him silently. "You're a good actor, Mr. Shadow- but you NEVER smile- somethings wrong- I- huh!? Mr. Shadow- you're.... very sad..."

"No- no... I'm quite happy to see you again... if you would... turn around..." Shadow said silently.

"Huh?" Chaos turned around. "BROTHER!!!" He yelled happily. "Brother- I thought I had lost you- I'm so sorry- I'm so very sorry-" Chaos said, throwing his arms around his brother, tears forming in his eyes. He wiped them away, and looked at Mar. "Thank you- ....for.... for keeping him safe..."
he raises a brow slightly. "sure. what would you like to know?" he asks with a smile on his face.