Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Disappear...'' Mar thinks, then looks around, ''He either went away... or just teleported to another place.'' he mutters slowly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey looks up at him. "Jura would know where Shadow is! I've gotta find him!" He looks around, sniffing the air a bit to try and find more of Jura's scent.
''I guess I'll help with that,'' Mar shook his head once, as his more developed smelling caught another scent in the way ''I think Jura should take a bath too...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey fals over anime style, then leaps up and rubs the back of his head. "I guess that's true!"
Mar giggles and then looks up a bit, sniffing the air more, ''But anyways... wherever he is... he's REALLY far from here...'' he affirmed while his tail moved from left to right slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aw..." Flamey lowers his ears slightly. "Where are they hiding now?"
''I'd me more than glad to tell you if I knew.'' Mar shook his head and let out a long sigh, feeling a bit dissapointed as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey sighs dejectedy. "Maybe I will join them after all... at least I'd be with my bwother...."
''What do you mean... joining them Flamey?'' Mar asks as all his attention as dragged to the young dragon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey looks up into his eyes. "If I joined their side, I wouldn't have to worry about Bwother so much, and I wouldn't have to look for Shadow because he'd be there. And... well... he says the darkness isn't so bad...."