Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
FileSharing rings a bell? :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, file sharing programs. It's easier for sharing files that way (commonly music or video) because you don't have to worry about bandwidth. I do agree that Ares sounds like some sort of spell.
I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing Digimon eps, since they aren't commercially available. It's only an issue when you're distributing stuff that's on the market for money.

That's my understanding anyway.
Nah, I agree on that too- It has sense, if they want us to purchase it, then make it buyable!(sp?)

I mean, which rule are we breaking if they aren't even patented?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Technically so long as you aren't making a profit off them you can hand them out to people right infront of whoever owns digimon. Of course they are many loopholes to that, such as a friend paying you money for a map to the location of some movies, then you technically aren't selling the movies. And on a completely unrelated note, anyone wanna buy a map to some Outlaw Star DVDs?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
CONGRATZ!!! ON 3000 posts!!!
Agreed, if no distribution of the product is made- copyright laws aren't broken.

And yeah, CONGRATS SHADOW!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now- to start my own website on survivng up to thirty years of torture and torment!! Megh. I'm too lazy, I'll stick with the DaD!
Because they are so fucking hot. 8)
Yeah! They're hot!