Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Sorry- I didn't expect it to be that big-" Blaize said, healing Dark-Keres back to his regular self.
Dark Keres grunts. "I told ya it wouldn't work!" Dark Keres exclaimed as he grabbed Keres by the collar.

"Hey wait look!" Keres said pointing to the Sword. "It has something stuck to it!"

Dark Keres throws Keres down onto the ground and he looks at the sword. "A red gem? Looks like a Ruby or something."
Blaize helped Keres up, and dusted him off. "You 'kay bud?"
Keres nods and stands up. "So what is that Dark?"

Dark Keres was looking at the crystal, cringing. "Th...This is... Impossible... KERES THIS I..." before Dark Keres could finish his statement, the whole area suddenly explodes sending Dark Keres and Keres flying away into separate directions.

OOC: I gtg to bed now... lol I'm gonna separate Dark Keres and Keres tomorrow!
Blaize had shielded Keres with his body- and managed to put a barrier around Dark-Keres- nevertheless, they flew off in diff. directions.
OOC: sorry for not being on for so long =p internet was crappy to me and I wasn't able to navigate the dad. (no links to push)

IC: he nods and smiles, gets out of the water and sits beside Kai as his stomach growls. "oops... I think I forgot to eat again..." he giggles lightly, and looks to Kai. "do you wanna eat something with me? I can cook a nice roast beef"
Kai smiledand said "Sure and after that I can take you shopping for new cloths like I promisted."
Shadow sat alone somewhere in a random diemension, plotting on how he could finish Blue off before
In the shadow realm, Vermilion and Jura had formed a protective barrier around themselves- keeping them just out of reach of the furious Chaos.

Vermilion:CALM DOWN SIR- CALM DOWN-
OOC: i am sorry as well.ive been really sick.like throwing up sick...so im kinda at a writers block....ill try to get back to this when im better.
ooc: no prob.