Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''That was fast!'' Mar chuckles, then leaps back to start running away from Flamey.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey laughs and jumps down from the treetop, running after him as fast as he could.
Mar then stopped on purpose so Flamey could reach him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not expecting that, Flamey runs right into him and goes tumbling with him, ending up flat on his back with Mar on top of him. He grins. "Gotcha!"
Mar grins ''Hehe.. yeah you won'' He smiles to Flamey, but then lifts himself up for a bit, looking on him ''And now what do you do?'' Mar chuckles as he was literally trapping Flamey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins, knowing that he's trapped but not bothered by it. "Your turn to choose!"
Mar grins and licks Flamey's cheek once ''What about a race then?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmph..." Keres grunts and then snaps his fingers and all his copies disappear. "Let's go Blaize, I wanna see more of your world... Know any good spots, an arena perhaps?" Keres says as he stroked Blaize's headfur and glared daggers at Seit. "I'm keeping an eye on you..."
"No prob!" Ryon- and he dashed towards a lake, getting there in roughly 12 seconds. "Here we go..."

---

"Looks suspicious." Blaize raised an eyebrow. His Guardian instincts told him something was wrong- and he knew better than to not follow his instincts. He tried to gaze in Seits mind- but found nothing but thoughts of him naked. He knew that Seit was hiding something- he was barring his mind. Blaize grinned, and dug deeper- deeper- into his locked mind and-

"Zanma was right!! You're working with Geon- Cerberus told me about this!!" Blaize roared, and put his claws out. "You'd better not harm my V.I.B.!!""
"What?" Keres turn to Seit as he heard Blaize's comment. "He works with Geon? How? I thought he killed Geon."