Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Zeke nods. "That's good."

OOC: You know... somewhere, we switched to daylight. I'm losing track of time here!

IC: "So," says Zeke. "What do you want to do?"
ooc: me too- ohhh- my frickin' head...

ic: "I dunno, what do you wanna' do?" Ryon asked cheerfully.
OOC: There... huff-huff... read what I needed not to lose in too much... sorry for doing this again *bows 666 times*

IC:

Mar who had decided to go look for where the noise came the night before with Flamey, had fell asleep too soon with his friend far from anyone, but he was leaned on a tree with Flamey resting nearby him- however Mar now was waking up and blinked slightly, looking around till looking down on Flamey ''We fell asleep... sigh...''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey is still fast asleep, nibbling on his thumb.

Zeke shrugs. "Do you like swimming?"
"Sure, swimming is nice." Ryon replied.
''Well... at least he's-comfy'' Mar slowly muttered under his nose, then looked around ''Now... how am I supposed to find them...? why did I have to decide to follow those screams...'' He thinks and then stares on Flamey, seeing him sleeping with his thumb in his mouth ''If that isn't cute, then I'm a virgin...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey thumps his tail slowly in time with his breathing.

"Wanna go?" Zeke asks.
''Aww... I think I'm gonna have to let him sleep...'' Mar says in a low voice, his tail wagging slowly while he smiles, he pulls Flamey closer so he has some more warmth for his sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey just grins and snuggles closer--stops nibbling on his thumb but leaves it in his mouth as he snoozes.
"Sure!" Ryon said. "Hop on- I'll take us to the nearest lake or swimming pool-"