Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Don't you have a Vacation or something?" Keres asks Blaize as he embraces him, nuzzling into his chest.
"HEY...DICKWAD!"
he said,yelling at Keres.
"what the hell did i tell you about dark Keres?"
he jumped from the tree and got in his face.
"Nope." Blaize replied cheerfully. "No vacations, sigh."

When Seit got in his face, Blaize got in between, growling. "Step- AWAY from the Kerester."
"What the hell are you talking about? You said if Dark Keres would unite with me, but he wasn't able to. What's your problem? I thought you already finished what you were doing. Why don't you go rest in peace or something." Keres says out loud to Seit, then remembers he wasn't wearing anything so he snapped his fingers and he got into his clothing again.
Blaize blocked Keres's privates from view anyway, so he sat down, and tilted his head at Seit. "Wait... do I know you?"
"He's Cerberus' V.I.B. Seit, the easily gets pissed off guy." Keres says to Blaize, petting him. Keres picks up his stuff. "Hey Blaize, do you know any good restaurants or something? I'm starved." Keres speaks to Blaize completely forgetting bout Seit.
Blaize gives one last glance at Seit- then his eyes flashed a pinkish glow for a few seconds- then stopped. "YAP! Found one, Bud!" he said. "Now do you have money- or do you want me to conjure some? If you're hungry right now- I can conjure some food-"
"Nah, let's just go to the Restaurant, nothing beats non-magical food. Besides... I got lotsa money with me." Keres chuckles as he has with him Legion and Geon's wallets. "For bad guys they sure had a lotta money. Good thing Seit beat them too.. Cmon, let's go!" Keres hops onto Blaize.
"Hold on teh yer undies, cowboy!" Blaize said- and they were off.

A few seconds later, Blaize stopped in front of a group of restaurants and fast food places.
"Sweet! This place is filled with restaurants!" Keres exclaims as he gets off Blaize. "Cmon Blaize! Let's go eat!" Keres goes into one restaurant and buys some food for us then he sits on the table with you and starts to eat, smiling at you.