Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Yup." Ryon said cheerfully as he followed Zeke.
"Hm, that doesn't surprise me.

"By the way--I know someone here that Zeke called a "fallen." I don't know what that's about, but could you please be nice to him? He's trying to be good."
"No problem buddy! Just relax- I wouldn't contradict a Fallen." Ryon chuckled.
"Good, thanks."
OOC: Wow... I've been taking too much breaks.

Keres looks at Cerberus. "Hey Cerberus... Do you think if I'd go back to my own dimension, Dark Keres won't be able to follow me?... Coz if he could... I might as well stay here and perish than go back there and be the cause my my dimension's destruction..."
Ryon just looked cheerful and hummed the rest of the way.

---

Cerberus sighed, lay down, crossed his paws, and rested his head on them. "I don't know. This is also a serious matter, and I like you way too much to just let yo- ACK!!" Cerberus said- then jumped in shock as another Guardian appeared before them in a veil of flames.

It was a large, Cat-like creature with red, orange and yellow fur with a few black stripes.

"By order of the Holy Alliance of The Guardian Sanctum, I, Blaize, The Guardian Animal of Fire, Claim Keres as my V.I.B." The Guardian said Formally- then lost his formality. "Hi there! I'm your new Guardian!"

"There's your answer. Another Guardian." Cerberus said heatedly.
Keres pokes Blaize a bit, then looks over at Cerberus. "Is he as tame as you or is he as wild as Seit?..."Keres worriedly asks.
"Hey-" Blaize tilted his head.

"Wild. Very VERY Wild." Cerberus said.

Suddenly- Blaize pounced Keres. "C'mon- let's scuffle!! I'm BORED, whaddaya wanna' do?" Blaize said, cheerfully tugging on Keres's shirt with his teeth.

"DOWN BLAIZE!! BAD PUSSY!!" Cerberus growled.

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING 'PUSSY'?" Blaize roared, was face to face cereberus.
Keres shoots a blazing wall of fire between the two.

"Knock it out you two..." Keres then grabs Blaize, clinging on to him, hugging on to him. "Bleh... I'm more than a hundred years old, but still look like and have the heart of a 12 year old..." Keres pokes Blaize some more.

"Do you wanna play hyper fetch?" Keres looks at Blaize, and thinks it was a dumb idea to play fetch with a cat.

OOC: Sorry if this would be a double post, I'm sorta laggin.
Blaize purrs. "YEAHYEAHYEAH!" he said enthusiastically, he was often reffered to by his partner as 'The crazy meteor'.