Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
No sorry, should it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uh..... Hmmm... Toku heros like that... Grandsaizer maybe?
Some one already copyrighted power rangerish so too bad shadow.
And for more about the japenese transforming heros go here.
http://japanhero.com/
And fun fact the japenese sentai or task force has been running since the 70's. It's as japenese as godzilla or giant robots. It was picked up as power rangers and now it runs here too. This is either the 14 or 15 year here and the 30th year in japan. And masked rider is origonally kamen rider. Kamen means masked.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:No- then again- they ressemble masked rider more-

There are twelve of them- each with distinguishing armor- four elements- each member is named similarly to a Zodiac sign. Ring a bell?

OH DUH! Now that sounds familiar, Is it Knights of the zodiac?

[Image: KOTZ.jpg]

I have a DVD of them, but they don't seem very power rangerish to me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
THAT'S IT! Gransazers or whatever theyre called now!
I've never really had the intrest to keep up with all that stuff. It all seems too similar after some time.
Heh, I don't like that show- way to colorful.
Yeah those types of shows can be alittle hard to watch if you haven't grown up on them. But I did grow up on the US version so it wasn't that hard for me to watch them.
Well when the Power Rangers came out I watched it, but after a couple of seasons I didn't find it too interesting anymore. I did come back for a couple of seasons, but now I only watch one or two episodes to get the full theme of the current season. I must say their current "Mystic Force" or whatever their calling it is a bit different from their usual... but not that great.

In some ways digmon is the same, but they haven't had a bunch of seasons for it to be watered down terribly. They are still able to express emtions and real life people.
Harie Wrote:In some ways digmon is the same, but they haven't had a bunch of seasons for it to be watered down terribly. They are still able to express emtions and real life people.

Considering what I remember of Power Ranger emotions, there weren't a lot. Sadness for Zordon's near-passing in the film, whatever they're supposed to be feeling when Kimbilly says "gross", and unhappyness when Tommy leaves. Other than that, not a lot. I may be wrong, however, I'm just going by memory.
Yeah well disney doesn't put much emotion in there any more but it didn't normally have much emotion in it anyway. It is a kids show.