Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Keres sighs and puts the knife back into his bag. "I guess..." Keres thinks for a while then gets a bit surprised. "No way... if Elvire is still alive... that means... all the other members of the Seizon-Sha... including the two other high members... Dark-Keres and Envy... But why here... Why in this world?..." Keres thinks some more. "If the Seizon-Sha would overtake this world... then they'd have no problem to try to take over Earth 2211 again... If only all my other team-mates were here... now I can only rely on myself..."

OOC: *sweatdrop*
"Oh." Cerberus said casualy. "You do know that... there are Guardians out there who were comissioned SPECIFICALLY for things like this, right? I doubt they'll let that happen."
"I just hope they can do that... The Seizon-sha posses powers that even a million of Seit's can't compare to. Even my dark side, Dark Keres, is already enough to wipe out a whole civilization in a blink of an eye..." Keres sighs and wonders if he'd face Dark Keres again.
'Yup, we've had worse- Satan himself-" Cerberus said Casualy. "It took everyone, but we got the Guardian of Good and Evil to negotiate. Lucky us."
"Yeah... I guess you're right..."Keres thinks to himself again, forgetting that Gunter could read minds. "The only thing I'm afraid of... is if Dark Keres and I would become 1 again......"
Cerberus looked concerned. "I see where this is going..."
Keres looked at Cerberus. "Huh?" Then he turns to Seit and Geon. "I wonder when they'll finish fighting over there..."

OOC: OMG! It's 3 AM Already??? I BETTER GO TO BED!!! AHHHH!!! *runs off* Night all!
Zeke, after awhile, just begins walking nonchalantly back to the hotel, wondering what crazy things the rest of his day had in store for him.

"I... Don't... believe you," Ky said simply. He then walked away without another word.
"....no....im not going to kill him."
Seit phases in front of Geon and puts his hand to Geons head.
"i will make you suffer..."
a Seal appeared on Geons fore head.
[Image: the4_hellsing1.gif]
the Ice chamber disappeared as Geon stares into the abyiss,saying nothing and not moving.all of a sudden, he starts screaming in terror.
he drops to the grab,rolling in fear.
"...lets go...he is going to die of fright..."
he just powers down and walks away.

OOC:kinda ripped the seal off of Hellsing -_- looks cool though.
Barely noticing what's going on, Ky walks right through Seit and Geon's fight, staring at the ground as he walks.