Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"You better go easy on the ice-cream this time. Last time you lost control over your form from a brain freeze." She grabbed his tail forcefully, "And you need to pay attention to stuff like this."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Oww.. to stuff like what?'' Mar asked as he grabbed his tail in both hands and pulled it from Yolei, then rubbed it a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Stuff like letting your tail hang out in public. No one's supposed to know what you are remember?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
~Outside~

Yuki was moving her tail happily while smiling cutely to Gabumon. He surely was enjoying that lovely view. He loved everything on Yuki. Since she is not an ordinary renamon. He loved her blue fur and her long purple hair. It fits so good on her. And her lovely smile and her tail moving happily, makes Yuki even prettier than what she actually is.

Gabumon: hmm
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''ohh... Right... sorry'' Mar says while sweatdropping and his tail hides again, his ears perk once more and turn back to normal human ones.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Congrats on 18K.

IC:

Fengalmon slowed down letting Shadow slow to a halt and hop off his board, "What's up? Why'd you stop?"

Fengalmon stuck his nose in the air and took a few quick sniffs, "Humans," he sniffed again, "and a few digimon I think."

"Guess that means we need to go incognito?"

"Yeah." Fengalmon shrank to his rookie form, "Now it's my turn to ride!" Slashmon jumped up onto Shadow's shoulders, clambering into the backpack so only his head stook out, "GET ALONG LIL' DOGGY!"

"Say that again and this, 'lil doggy' will stop feeding you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar sniffed in air and suddenly caught the scent of Slashmon quickly, sticked his tongue outside all of a sudden for no apparent reason, and then turned his head back, seeing Shadow, obviously, Slashmon was with him ''Hey Shadow!'' Mar said while waving a hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Shadow looked towards his head in the direction of the voice, "Hey isn't that Mar, who's he with?"

Slashmon quickly looked, his eyesight easily focusing in on him, "Looks like two of those guys we locked in the bathroom, TK, Kari," He placed his mouth near Shadow's ear, "and Yolei's there too." he said in a teasing voice.

"Shutup, let's go see what's up." Slashmon made a few quick kissing noises before he was shoved into the bag, "And stay quiet."

After running over.

"What's up?"

Yolei smiled at him as he stopped, "We were all going for Ice cream, you wanna come?"

That depends, in or on you Shadow laughed a bit as a muffled whoot echoed from the bag, "YEAH!" Shadow said loudly to mask it, "I'd love to go."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar by then was delved in the thinking of ice-cream, he went to TK and Kari again so they went for the icecream as he looked back on Yolei and Shadow ''Hey you two hurry, ice-cream is calling me!'' He says as he rubs his ears a bit ''That, or I haven't washed my ears in some time''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RV and Fang lay on the pavement, apparently too dizzy to move.

---

Gunter: (soft dangerous voice) hrrmmm... It's probably best if we retrieve Alex...

Fenriol: Hop on Gun.

---

Alexa left the limp form of the clone on the ground- it's cock bleeding.

She snapped out of the trance. "Wha- what happened..."