Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
i got up. it is un fortuninate that this way induced rage and anger. i fallowed, determined to settle this. "fight. fight me and don't hold back. then we will have the answer we seek of each other." god i hope this doesn't happen like last time...
Veemon's Followers
Annoyed, Ky follows them to watch, using his normal agility to get safely to the ground.
Wolfbane stopped, and stood his ground outside. "Tell me, Cronos... Why are you suddenly so interested in fighting me?" Wolfbane said, his back turned.
Zeke's parents force Zeke back onto his knee, his respectful bowing position. Both seem mildly impressed with Shadow.
Shadow kissed Cerberea on the head- then he bent down to whisper. "Good night... My friend."

Cerberea was suddenly engulfed in silvery smoke- and disappeared.

"Oh... Saved by the sanctum." Shadow said. "Sorry about that...Anyway... your son..." He said, turning around so he could see them.
Zeke doesn't move. In his mind, he REALLY senses danger now--but he also feels an inviting comfort. Now he can fight the comfort and know what's going on, but the trance still has him--he can't do a thing about his predicament. Somehow, someone has to snap him out of the trance. And another thing--who are the two otters next to him?!

Zeke's father nods. "Yes?"
Shadow inspected him closely, then straightened up. "How long has he been with you?"
"A long time," answers his mother. "He just didn't know it."
"Oh? How is that" Shadow, asked with interest.
"Simple surveillance," says his father. "We let him go when he was tiny and have been watching him since."