Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Shadow is no ordinary individual... he knows everything about the Mortal and immortal psyches... he knows you enough to know what you're thinking. If you want to get stronger- I'll help you- but I can't today, I have a lot of missions... maybe tomorrow? Just call me." Scarlet said.
"sure." he rolled his eyes. "well i'm off" if she were here she'd probably punch my face in. he started picking up his supplies, not feeling tired anymore.
Veemon's Followers
"Bye bye then, cronnie." Scalet said- and the beam of light slowly faded away.
cronnie? a vain throbbed on his head."whothehelldoyouthinkyouarecallingmeanamethatonlyaloverwouldcallsomeone..." he stoped on that last part. it that or she did it to irritate me. or both in any case she won that one. i walked into the wood, headed to The House.
Veemon's Followers
The unknown creature nods. "Simply put, I will be able to hone my skills. As you will soon see, I am already a fighter, as is my son. He would not be willing to join you-- but the trance he's currently in takes care of that.

Zeke doesn't notice Cerberea. He just keeps walking. "To... the shore...."
Cerberea tilted her head as she followed him.
"meh, he'll be fine" said sothe "who'll be fine?" Cronos walked in "well?"
Veemon's Followers
As he arrives at the shore, Cerberea can see a single figure waiting for him near the water. Upon closer inspection, she can see that it looks a lot like Zeke!

"There you are! Just had to be late, didn't you, you no-good little...."

Zeke, still in his trance, simply gets on one knee, head bowed down towards the ground.

"Shadow is waiting," says the figure in a female voice. "Let's go."

Zeke stands up again and begins following the creature.
Cerberea's ears perked up. "Did she say- Shadow!? Shadow- the fallen guardian!? Shadow- My one and only CRUSH!?" she thought to herself.

----

Blue stared at Cronos silently. "Hi."
"hi..."
Veemon's Followers