Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Mar sweatdropped, then looked around, after little while, he rubbed his backhead ''...anyways... that Slashmon is your partner right...? are you a digidestined Shadow?'' He asked as he got excited, he didn't show it, but in his place, his tail did, as it came out wagging happily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow laughed a bit, "I've been called a lot of things, Digidestined is a new one though. So are you..." He stopped mid sentence as he noticed the tail sticking out under his shirt, How much did I drink last night? I thought I stopped at my second can. "Uhhh, I hope I'm not seeing things, but," Shadow inched away a bit, "Did you know you have a tail?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar blinked and jaw dropped ''How did you know I...'' He looked down on his tail and then grabbed it ''You traitor! I thought we have already set up this!'' He started strangling his blue dragon tail till falling to the ground, then notcied Shadow and slowly stopped ''Uhm... this is just... uhhh... a blue spring?'' He says while holding his tail with his hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Look if you enjoy wearing a tail, for whatever reason, that's your business. Just leave me out of it."

Slashmon turned off the faucet and jumped down, "I swear whatever that was I'm never gonna..." He looked straight at Mar who was staring back at him, "Uhhh, I mean, damn what do little dolls say? I love you!" He fell over on the floor and stopped moving, a large creepy smile on his face.

"As fun as it is to see you act retarded, you don't have to."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Uhm... yeah, I'm... wearing... it'' He says with a nervous smile and hid his tail, then stood up and looked on Slashmon ''Anyways... can you tell your talking doll to hide again? I think some are going to find it strange that two boys lock themselves on the bathroom'' Mar says and then walks near the door, then looks back ''Unless you need to do something?'' He stared on Slashmon and Shadow again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm good," Shadow set his bag on the floor, "Get in."

"Awwww," Slashmon jumped into the bag with little enthusiasm, "You need a tv in here."

"Yeah," He swung the bag back over his shoulder, "I'll put that in my notebook next to your moving sidewalk idea."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiles and then unlocks the door, open it and then comes out ''Alright Shadow, I'm going back to my ta-'' He slapped his forehead and then looked on him ''TK and Kari... TK and Kari... lunch isn't over yet'' He says while sweatdropping, then runs back to the cafeteria, go to the table with TK and Kari and sit down with them again ''I'm back, anything new?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Does he do everything in top gear?" Shadow wondered aloud as he walked slowly down the hall.

*Lunchroom*

Yolei sat down at the table, having just arrived since she used the first half of lunch as a study hall, "Hey, did I miss anything?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There you are Mar what happened? is all in order?" TK asked just as Yolei sat down and Kari smiled.

"Hey Yolei, well nothing really much out of common have happened, just a normal lunch" she said looking at Mar. "well if it can be called a normal lunch" she added with a sweatdrop on the back of her head.

~Kari's house~

Patamon slowly started to push his dick all the way inside of Gatomon's pussy making them moan in delight. Gatomon wrapped her legs around him pushing him deeper moaning and purring as she looked at him with a smile.

"nngh.... I love when your "friend" comes to visit my "friend", she loves him a lot" she said with a purr and bucked her hips slowly humping herself on his dick moaning softly as he then kissed her passionately and slowly started to move in and out of her making them moan in delight.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Nothing really much happened... just a friend in trouble, problem solved'' He says and then high fives with TK, then he heard Kari and Yolei talking and he looked on Yolei ''H-hi Yolei...'' He says with a nervous grin and a sweatdrop.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad