Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He hugs back, he knew that he at last had helped him in a way, and not only by pleasuring him, he was starting to feel warmer near Flamey. Mar's heart was pounding on his chest harder as he felt Flamey was more than a friend now ''Flamey...'' He manages to say, starting to blush as he cuddles him softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm?"
Great, he had started something he knew he could tell someone he knew well, but he was about to tell something to a little kid that would be roughly half his age, he knew Flamey now trusted him a bit more, but he couldn't just ruin their friendship with that all of a sudden, so he just shook his head while smiling, then rubbed his nose against Flamey's nose ''...it's nothing Flamey... nothing...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey thumps his tail once and grins.
''Well, what do you want to do now?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey stretches and gets his armor.

"I wanna find out more about Shadow."
He goes to him and helps him with his armor till he is wearing it properly again, kisses his cheek, then puts his mask on ''...and who is Shadow, Flamey?'' Mar asks his tail swishing around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'll see," says Flamey simply. "But I wanna find out everything I can about him, before bwother's...."
''Okay Flamey... I'll help you in this'' Mar replies to Flamey, wagging his tail around as he nods.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Weally? You'll help me save Bwother?"