Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He opened his eyes wide as the attack went past him, then he looked on Flamey ''No Flamey... I don't want you to disappear! I want you to stay!'' He said while he stared on his eyes deeply, he felt he would cry at any second, he would stand if he hated him, but he wouldn't stand if he died, he would lose his new friend.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"B-but... I-I'm...."
''No Flamey... I don't want...'' He said and suddenly hugged him softly ''...I don't want you to disappear... you are my new friend... I don't want you just... vanish.... because of me...'' He said, starting to feel his heart pumping a lot faster now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"But everything was MY fault!!"
''No it wasn't... if I hadn't showed up... you wouldn't have had to argue with him... and I wouldn't have made Blue angry... and I wouldn't have made Chaos feel bad... it's my fault Flamey... you aren't responsible for anything...'' He said, starting to truly believe in what he was saying and actually starting to shed some tears from his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I AM!" Flamey yells. "I WAN AWAY FWOM BWOTHER AND MADE HIM FEEL BAD! It... was me...." he too is finally beginning to let it out....
''But if I hadn't shown up near you, none of this would have happened! you two would have stayed together!'' He said, breaking the hug slowly and staring on him, his tears flowing from his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not true... None of it.... Just leave me... a-alone...." he sobs, tears coursing down his face.
''Flamey... b-but... I don't want to leave you... I want... to stay with you...'' He said with a sob, his tail dragging on the ground slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey hangs his head. Now he's making Mar sad. He slowly begins to cry. "I-I'm sorry...."