Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He simply nods, caressing Flamey's back with one claw as he smiles to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mar," Flamey says quietly, "why are you being so nice to me?"
''Uhm... well...'' He started mumbling, not certainly knowing what to answer, since he was quite doubting why he had that nature of messing around within things out of his business ''...to tell you the truth, I don't really know... but I like helping friends... and you are my friend, so I like being nice to you, I don't like to see people sad or down by something...'' He said and smiled again to him, patting his head softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey smiles for what feels like the first time in ages, and gives Mar's hand a lick.
He gets a little surprised at the young mon's reaction, he can't help but giggle and then nuzzle against his face for a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I like you, Mar. You're weally nice!" He licks Mar's cheek once.
He slightly blushed, felt his tongue on his cheek and then blinked for a bit ''I like you too Flamey, you are really cute you knew that?'' He said and kissed his cheek softly, a little too near his lips, but not enough.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and jumps up on him, wrapping his arms and legs around him so that Mar is now carrying him.
He blinked a bit, but then grinned as he was now holding Flamey in the air, he smiles to him and moves his tail to his back and start playing with Flamey's tail as he giggled and rubbed his nose against his nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey giggles, liking to play with his new friend.