Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Again, Flamey just nods.
He smiles to Flamey and then walks with him to Blue and the others, while his tail keeps swishing around ''Everything will be fine Flamey...'' He said to him softly in the way ''You can trust me...'' He finished.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey almost grins for a second-- and he stops and gives Mar a big hug.
He smiled and hugged him back as he stopped, smiling to Flamey as he actually felt like a good friend of him right now, he wagged his tail happily around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do you weally think my bwother will come back?"
''Of course he'll come back, he is your brother afterall, he loves you and he'll return to you soon, he just need a little time to think'' He said and patted his back to comfort him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey finally grins a bit. "I'm glad...."
Kai slowly got into the water and look at it. 'What that hooded man said, I still can't get it out of my mind. Rrra, he's coming and Humon might be in trouble, why will he come? Calub, what are you up to?' said Kai in his thought as looks sad. Kai swam to Humon, huged him and said in a wisper to him "I won't let anything happen to you."
''That's better... I like more when you are smiling and happy'' He said while smiling and hugged him softly as he wagged his tail happily now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey hugs him back. Everything will be okay.... Right...?