Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Flamey sniffs and dries his eyes, taking deep breaths and giving small hiccups.
''Do you feel fine...? do you need water Flamey?'' He asked him with a smile in his face as he kept caressing his cheek, actually forgetting he was doing so.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey nods a couple of times, his tail thumping slowly onto the floor.
''Come here for a bit...'' Mar said with a smile as he stood up and out of no previous warning, he grabbed Flamey's claw and walked inside the place, heading directly to the kitchen, seeing Jura for a bit and then bowed his head as sing of courtesy for just entering the house, then when they got there he let go Flamey and went ahead to grab a glass and go to the sink, fill it with water, then return to the young digimon ''Here you are Flamey'' He said while smiling to him and handed him the glass with water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey holds the glass with both hands, drinks the water quickly, and then puts the glass on the counter, looking much better.
He knelt again with only a knee arched on the ground ''Are you a little better now Flamey?'' He asked, still smiling to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey nods slowly. "Thanks...."
''No problem'' He said and then looked on him for a bit ''I'm glad... I'm helping for a bit... now, what do you want to do Flamey? Mar asked him while his tail wagged around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I-I... don't know what TO do...."
''Hmm... wanna go to the others?'' He asked again, still staring on his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad