Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Don't start again, I perfectly know how disputes with Flamedramon's end...'' He said while shaking his head around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeke turns around and looks directly at Blue. "You need to stop! And you!" He looks at Chaos. "You too!"
"I said I'm not a Flamedramon." Chaos said sternly.

"-yeah, youre a B.S.Mon, back-stabbing monster." Blue said coldly.

"Youre lucky my brother's here, so i can't rip your innards inside out through your-"

"watch your mouth- there is a minor present."

"sorry."
Zeke finally loses his cool. "IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTHS RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA BLAST BOTH OF YOU SO HARD YOU'RE GONNA WONDER WHERE YOUR TEETH ARE!"

Flamey begins to laugh, finding that threat hilarious.
Chaos and Blue's eyes flame up- \"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!!\" they yelled in unison, going off their fighting stance.
Zeke's calm, dangerous look returns. "Hm. You thought I was kidding. AQUITOR MANIPURA!" Water seems to come out of nowhere at an extremely high pressure, sending both of them flying in opposite directions and knocking them unconscious.
Blue and Chaos suddenly got up undertaker style. a dark serious look on their face- but Chaos makes the move- he is behind Zeke his claws ready to strike. "I said... STAY out of this-"

"Chaos- DON'T-"

Blue was impaled through the stomach- he had knocked Zeke out of the way.
Chaos withrew his claws. "Fool- why would you do that?"
Blue spat some blood onto the ground, and fell to his knees, clutching his stomach. "he's a friend- why? never had one?" he said. "heal-" Blue healed himself- but the wound opened again.

"oh yeah... you can't heal from the wounds you recieve from me." Chaos said.
''No! what are you doing?!'' He yelled and then appeared next to them both and grabbed Chaos by his neck and seized him away from Blue, then laid the young wolf down and placed both his claws on his stomach ''Hold on Blue!'' He said and his claws shone white, the wound starting to disappear as his pain went away, the blood he lost seemed to return back to where it was as his inner pain disappeared as well ''What are you trying to do?! do you think this will get somewhere?! This wound WILL be healed!'' He yelled to them with an angry tone and a growl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad