Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Zeke maintains his unreadable, cool, calm look, though he's slightly curious.

"I wonder what they want...."
''Me too now that you mention it, think we should check up?'' He asked Zeke while wagging his tail around and crossed his arms.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeke nods curtly. "Let's go."

OOC: lol we'll need Gunter to play Chaos.
He nods and follows Zeke.

OOC: lol yeah, I guess... >.>
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hmm... do something else then?
OOC: <.< Like what? I don't want to start a Pie fight in an RP... or do I want to? Twisted
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Keres notices how Legion was looking at him. "What are you looking at?" Keres' eyes and flame on his left hand turn white. "Do you wanna fight? I may be just 12 but I can rip your soul out of your body!"
Legion looks into Keres eyes and gets into his mind.legion looks around in there for a certin cord to control the brain."WHAT ARE YOU DOING!...STOP IT!"Seit runs around the tree to find legion standing there.Legion pulls out of Keres mind."hehehehe....your feelings for these things will be the death of you."Legion said then disapeared.the only thing you can here though out the forest was the Cold laughter.
occ: sorry- lol, I had a rough day- keres... soul calibur three> and dessert wolf pup... ragnarok? lol. fan?

ic:
Cerberus broke the ice- "Seit-" he said concernedly.

Blue held him back. "This is a battle of the minds. you're a guardian- can't you use telepathy?"

Cerberus looked embarassed. "er... I got banned from using telepathy." he said. (Guardians could never/aren't allowed to lie)

"Why?" blue said curiously, an eyebrow was raised- and one of his ears bent down.

Cerberus blushed under his fur. "well... I kinda... peeped at a lady- using telepathy- accidentally- honestly! what do you think of me!?" cerberus said nervously.

Blue stiffled a laugh. "That's forbidden!"

"it was an accident! She was my VIB, and I wondered if she was doing okay- I took over her mind while she was in the shower- and-" he explained embarassedly.

"-oh." blue giggled.

"The let's play that one, you'll get better at it when you do!" Chaos said.
OOC: lol well, since you are here, let's get down to it :P

IC: Mar walks with Zeke through the forest, getting away from the others and he tries to read the auras of the three people he is feeling ''Well... they are quite near now Zeke, what do we do now?'' Mar asked while crossing his arms and suddenly stopping walking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad