Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar simply chuckled ''Well don't worry, nothing bad can happen when I'm around, and if it happens it's because I ate down all the food'' He joked, then put a claw on Blue's shoulder ''Let's go then, I was starting to get a little cold anyways''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"probably cuz you're naked. Here." Blue said as he took shirt off, and gave it to Mar."I've got fur, you'll need this more than I do- at least until we reach the springs"
''That's nice of you Blue, thanks'' He said with a smile and then kissed his cheek, grabbed the shirt and wore it on ''Hey... it fits perfectly, and I thought I was getting fat'' He said after running a claw on his developed packs on his belly and chuckled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue smiled. "heh, yeah-" he looks at zeke. "I'm interested in your fighting style! so calm- so collected... and STILL your aura is identical to Ky's!"
"H-hey!" Ky covers his crotch.

"Chill, Ky," says Zeke. "We're pretty much done here." He turns to Blue.

"What should I be afraid of? And even if I am afraid, why should I show it to losers like them, hmm?"
"hahahaha! chill buddy!" Blue playfully put his arm around Ky's shoulder. "-I was only playing!"

(on the GS)
moonshadow: wow... I've never seen Blue so playful.
Zed: Hey GM- mission time little buddy.
Moonshadow: Coming partner.
"But I'm still naked, and we're outside," says Ky quietly. "And Mar, you're a dragon. You're naked anyway."

Zeke shrugs. "So, what are you all gonna do now?"
ooc: I'll be back- I just have to make lunch! :D
OOC: Good to see you all tonight! lol Okie doke, Gunter.
occ: woo! I'm back! I'll eat at twelve- where were we?