Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: don't you have work? don't worry! I'll be in Y! messenger- and here till morning!
"oop- I meant to say, eh-" Blue said.
OOC: Back, yay

IC: ''You seemed to mean exactly what you said Blue'' Mar chuckled again and saw what was he talking about.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-can't lie about that." Blue grinned, and lifted part of his blindfold up so he could see normally with one eye.
-suddenly- there were ripples in the air again- and they were suddenly surrounded with scythe carrying monsters.

"not again."
''Oh, my little friends are back! I thought they wouldn't come back after our first match, hehe...'' Mar said with an evil chuckle and jumped to some of the monsters, stole one of the scythe's and spun it around ''Who's first?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Humon, feeling Kai's warmth falls back onto his bed, stripping Kai of his robe, as he slides his hand down Kai's back, feeling every ridge of his spine, and listening to the soothing sound of his breathing and heart.
*seit wandered into the forest with cain,willing to test out what his memorys had told him*".....ok there they are"seit points to a camp of humonoid looking creatures."are you sure about this?"Cain said worryed.
before he couldsay anything else Seit ran nito the camp and yelled,"Come and get it.diner is served."The creatures got up and started to attack Seit.One creature Cut him in his stomach,it healed up and a Dark Arch of energy formed out of his right shoulder."its working...COME ON,is that all you got?"another creature Stabbed him in his chest,Seit kicked him away,but the wound healed,forming yet another dark arch,also making his eyes glow red.by this time Seit was hurting,but he needed one more Arch to finally test his theory."come on....you...bunch of...morons.."The last Creature Charged Seit and rammed his Spear right though The Chest of seit and out the back."Seit!" Cain cried out.seit fell to his knees and pulled the spear out.the wound healed,and the 3 Arch appeared,also bringing forth a 3rd eye.he had an Evil look on his face,nothing like you would see in seit."now...DIE!"he said and moved with speed,unmatched by any of the camp.he ran though the camp,killing all of them.when he was done,he was in the middle of the camp,with the blood of the creatures men,women,and children.he just was standing there panting."Seit?...."Cain asked evenmore worried.
Ky hangs onto his towel and goes into a defensive stance. "Oh, great...."

Zeke, however, stands calmly, staring coolly at the monsters.
Cerberus cheered. "Seit- that was... slightly discouraging- did you have to... destroy a whole race for that? Zieg's gonna' have a fit..." He said worriedly. (heck the guardian list)

Blue was already fifteen feet above- "FINAL JUDGMENT!" Blue yelled.
(as he did a while back) and wiped out the monsters- but they just kept on coming.
"okay then, new tactic." Blue said, and then he sat on the ground, and put on his blindfold. he began to meditate.
''Nu-uh, leave some fun to me'' He said with a grin and then jumped to the incoming monster and swinged the scythe he was holding at all the monsters and slashed all of them really quick, as he landed on the ground, all the monster's teared apart and their parts fell on the ground as he threw the scythe in air and it collided with a monster that jumped to him just in time and it got killed too ''Come on, keep on coming like yesterday, it's nice workout!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad