Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky quickly has enough of the hot spring. It feels good, but he can't stand doing one thing for too long. He shakes most of the water everywhere and puts on his shirt, leaving his pants for now and wrapping a towel around his lower half. Paws folded behind his head, he stares blankly at the scene.

Not that I mind them kissing... but do they have to do it in front of company?
he looks to Kai, and then to Blue, and back to Kai. he sighs and starts to walk toward blue.
"sorry I left like that... i-it's just that I saw the way you were holding him while you were talking and well, I seemed to have fallen for him... I got jeallous and figured that you were just playing me for a fool. I thought you two were...together..." he says as tears start to slide down his face, "well, I was embarassed to be around you two and I was mad at myself for falling for him when I thought you were together... I'm sorry..."

he makes his way towards Kai, while wiping tears from his face. "Okay. I'm ready to go back..."
Kai said to Humon in a gental voice "There you go, you don't have to bottle things up just say what you are felling and people will understand. Blue I will be returning with Humon to my room ok. Humon I will fly you there and we can talk about each other when we are there. Just relax while I hold you." Kai used his Demon powers to make his wing appear and lift humon and flew away to Kai's room. After returing to the motel, Kai made his wings disappear and said "Remember to don't get jeallous with you friend and talk to me if there's something wrong. I know we hardly know each other but don't get embarass with me and don't asume about me because I also hardly know these guys so don't worry." they finally got to Kai's room and Kai open the dor and they went in.
Mar rubbed his backhead and stared on the wolf for a bit ''Well, I take it your name is Blue, nice to meet you, I'm Mar'' He said with his manly voice as he extended his claw to greet Blue, his mind already catching a glimpse of his hot and furry body ''Whoa... nice...'' He thought to himself after staring at Blue long enough.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"... I know you all like each other and stuff. I like Blue and Cronos myself. But everyone's hormones are seriously active right now. Oh, the things my nose picks up...." He retrieves his pants and walks nonchalantly into the hotel.
"not really" great i had to ask the hothead to help. no thats unfair, i can get much worse. "can you sense anyone withen a 5 mile radius of here, please." i owe her to be polite.
Veemon's Followers
"Okay, but I don't know where you're getting at." Scarlet said, she turned opposite Cronos, and faced the sky- her eyes glowed white- and then she gasped. "There's something... with a vengeful tendency...out there. Do you have any idea of who that could be?" Scarlet asked.

Blue aproached Humon, and smiled. "I was never fooling you... I only wanted to comfort Kai." he said as they flew away. he continued by mind-linking to Humon. "I hope that we can be friends, and I'm sorry." he then shifted his attention to Mar. "hold on please.." Blue said as he took his blindfold off. "there- did you say they were kissing? I didnt see- yeah, I'm Blue- nice to meet you..." Blue said... he gazed at Mar's eyes for a second. "-Martin. And thank you. I think you're hot too." Blue said. (he can read minds, remember? :D

he mind-linked to Ky. "Hey buddy- how are you doing?"
OOC: I donno why, but every single furry I know can do that xP

IC: ''Uhm...'' He started, obviously startled that he realized he was reading his mind ''...thanks Blue, but you shouldn't really enter my mind...'' He sweatdropped, knowing exactly what he meant, then quickly said ''Not to be such an annoyance, but were those... friends of yours?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"yes, and it's not annoying- Sorry about that- I can't really help reading minds- it just happens- you ARE a friend, right? not someone sent to kill me?" Blue asked, no tone in his voice.

"-Hold that that thought- you kinda look like someone I know- Only... without armor." He said.
''Hmm? ehh... no, I haven't been sent to kill anyone, I was just wandering around to go to somewhere I can't remember... I only remember asking an old-geezer who was drunk for some directions and I ended lost'' He said while rubbing the back of his head ''But certainly... I wouldn't kill you, you are too cute for that'' He grinned to Blue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad