Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC:So Sorry,ive been having shit piled on me like...well...yeah!

IC:"i think ill sleep in a Tree.not to put down your offer, but if dont feel comfort able being in....living areas.besides,someone has to lok out for any monsters"Seit Said,looking quite disturbed.
"Yeah..."Cain added,looking at Seit in Consern
OOC: Give me time to read all the stuff I've missed! I Shall Return! lol
OOC: look what the wolf threw up. :x

IC:

Cerberus Follows Seit. "I'll follow you where ever you go, it's my job job to keep you comfy and stuff like that. See ya Blue!"

"Holy forces from above, show evil the power of selfless love...
Through the wings of this hallowed Carrier, I cast my blessing- Divine Barrier!
Scarlet's voice echoed, and a giant transparent energy dome 50 feet in diameter followed each of them around, keeping away evil.

"ooookayyyy..." Said Blue "if... uhm... you need me... I'll be training outside..."

Vermilion was slowly nearing the Clearing where Jura and Flamey were.

Jura lost it- and began sucking on Flamey's throbbing member slower- yet more intensely.
"yep, hell froze over again"

***flashback:directors cut***
"nah, you'd better stay with us *yawns* unless scarlet can send a devine shield. what with all the shit that happens to us. one other thing, no talking in the morning till i get breakfast and a shower." 'hell will once again when god allows that. hey didn't i promise myself i wouldn't do that? all welllll......'
***end***

'not again. at least i should be protected by the barrier. oh thats right; i'm not exactly in her good graces.'

"hey Scarlet, i'm really sorry 'bout being a jerk and all. can ya forgive me?"

'if she forgives me, i'll be hit by a flying icecreme truck... and live. when will i ever learn?'

occ: where've ya been Gunter? and welcome back Blue!!!
Veemon's Followers
"...follow if you want...im just going to sleep in the tree outside there window..."seit said as he started to climb.
Cerberus nodded- and was instantly beside Seit. "You can use me as a pillow."
OOC: groan... would you believe... camping with nothing but a tent, sleeping bag, three days worth of food, a box of matches, a lighter, one frying pan, a crutch, a few shirts, a blanket, jackets, dogfood and the will to find my dog no matter what it takes? 4-7 miles away from home? somewhere in Carpathia?
then... I FOUND HIM!!! then I got hypothermia from the rain and cold... (yeah- would you believe it? it just so happened to RAIN, soaking everything!) passed out only 2 more miles away from home, was found by a former member of my search party, stayed in the hospital... and now I'm back here, on the road to recovery, facing two hearings on March 3rd and 4th. SIGH.
occ: wow. and is Blue is with you?
Veemon's Followers
".....i used to roughing it.....but as you wish"Seit Said at The Top of tree.
OOC: NO-HE'S-NOT, that stupid bastard desserves to DROWNNNN!!! -in the moat.

IC: "no problem- and it's your wish. I can make an igloo out of warm eternal Ice if you'd like(guardian powers #1837)." Cerberus said.