Join our server on Discord

Valentines Day is Dangerously Close
I have an even better idea than massacres.

Spike the water supply with love drugs for a REALLY happy Valentine's Day! Then laugh at everyone when they realize what was going on.
What about both?
You can massacre them after the drugs wear off. Sorry, my sense of morality wouldn't let me help you do that to real people.

I get the feeling I'd have a lot more fun in life without my sense of morality.
I think a saint valentine's day massacre has been done already.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valen...y_Massacre
Quote:I get the feeling I'd have a lot more fun in life without my sense of morality.
I know for a fact that I would have more fun without a sense of morality.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Um valentines day was about a ganster dieing :3 well thats one of the happenings so yeah YAY SOME GANSTER BIG GUY DIED LETS CELEBRATE

Hah i rember we had to give cards out at school and i'd get like 1 or 2 from a friend and everybody got like tons haha

Yup valintine sucks get over it
Your b-day's coming up Zeph? When is it?
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I get the feeling I'd have a lot more fun in life without my sense of morality.
I know for a fact that I would have more fun without a sense of morality.

Funny thing, that. I think I understand why all the other kids around here drink: Lots of people (me included, but it was a Shabbat dinner and legal!) become giddy and more social when they've had something. Hmph.
Quote:Funny thing, that. I think I understand why all the other kids around here drink: Lots of people (me included, but it was a Shabbat dinner and legal!) become giddy and more social when they've had something. Hmph.
A girl was asking me about why I don't go to parties and drink the other day. She said it would probably loosen me up a bit. I told her that I was afraid of what I might do if I lost partial control of my actions. In case you're wondering, she already had a boyfriend. She's one of those instigator types, complete with friendly slaps to my knee.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against