Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Jura's tongue causes Flamey to shudder, the tip of his cock rising quickly from his pouch. "J-jura, what're you doing to me?"
Seit:.....natures walk it is.....
*seit goes to turn into the forest,he touches a tree and freezes*
Seit:wait....*he falls to his knees*this..this tree has something to do with me

*he Remembers his name and the tree back when he was 12.he had a tree house,till his dad got drunk one day and rioed it apart*

Cain:*floating above closly to seit*....hey....you ok?*he goes to grab his shoulder*

Seit:*slaps the hand away* DONT TOUCH ME*gasping for breath,he curls up aganst the tree,shaking*
Zeke raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong with you? It's just a big old tree."
OOC: woah- this is exactly like what happened in my lemon! a guardian will go to any heights just to keep the V.I.B. safe.... and happy or at least neutral... even gay sex! lol!

IC: "wait Zeke... the V.I.B. is unhappy...." Cerberus trotted over to Seit, and rested his muzzle on Seit's lap and whines. "What's wrong Seit? something in the past? can I do anything to make you feel better?"

"I dont know... I'm just winging it..." Jura said, he began licking the tip of Flamey's penis, some precum was starting to ooze, he never did this before, but he somehow liked the taste, so he started licking more passionately.
Zeke watches, thumping his rudderlike tail on the ground.

Flamey moans and whimpers slightly, feeling very strange.
Jura popped Flamey's dick inside his mouth and started suckling on it...

Cerberus rubbed the side of his muzzle on seit's shoulder. "Aww- come on seit... don't be sad... I'll do anything you wan't, I'll stand on my head... I'll rip a tree down... anything..."
Zeke nods. "Well, I am too. Anything to help!"

Flamey whimpers and bucks involuntarily into Jura's mouth. This was all something new and awkward to him.
Cronos slid between ky's legs and took the ball

"nice try."
Veemon's Followers
Seit:regains control*no.....im fine...let me put it to you this way....a shit load of memorys just overflooded my mind...and it hurts.
"Hmm," says Zeke. "I see...."